Give Your Fat, Wrinkles, and Pain the Deep Freeze With Cryo T-Shock
Do you watch your diet and work-out regularly, but your skin isn’t as “lump free” as you’d like? Do you suffer from chronic pain or have a recent sports injury? What if there was a treatment that felt good, “dissolved” fat, reduced the appearance of wrinkles, decreased pain and increased mobility? Sound too good to be true? I’d like to introduce you to Cryo T-Shock. It does all of that and more.
What is Cryo T-Shock Therapy?
Cryo T-Shock is an advanced form of cryotherapy that has taken Europe by storm and is now available in the US. It is a cutting-edge combination of cryotherapy and thermotherapy. Whole body cryotherapy was first developed in Japan as a treatment for rheumatoid arthritis. It has since been found useful in treating the pain and swelling from acute injuries, and for weight loss, body-sculpting, and skin toning.
Pagani, a world leader in physiotherapy devices, developed the innovative Cryo T-Shock. By alternating heat (thermotherapy) and cold (cryotherapy), they were able to achieve better outcomes than cryotherapy alone. Delivered through a massaging technique the area is first warmed, up to 105°F, then cooled very quickly to around 0°F, followed by rewarming. This causes blood vessels to alternate between dilation and constriction, thereby increasing blood flow to the area.
What Does Cryo T-Shock Do?
- Augments oxygen and nutrient delivery to tissues
- Promotes increased collagen and elastin formation
- Destroys fat cells without damaging the skin
- Reduces swelling and inflammation in tissues
- Causes the release of endorphins
What It Can Do for You
Do you want to boost your confidence and love your mirror again?
Cryo T-Shock can:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighten the skin on your face and neck and giving it a youthful glow
- Firm up and slim down a developing double chin
- Minimize or eliminate puffiness around your eyes
- Shrink pore size
- Eliminate the fat that diet and exercise haven’t. Cryo T-Shock causes natural fat cell death, called apoptosis, and can destroy up to 20% of fat cells in the treated areas.
- Improve the look of cellulite, go from lumpy to smooth and toned
- Sculpt glutes, hips, thighs, arms, or love handles.
- Firm up loose skin after pregnancy or weight loss
If pain or injury is your problem, “thermal shock” therapy enhances the lymphatic systems ability to drain fluids and remove damaged tissue. This reduction in swelling Increases joint mobility and speeds recovery.
Inflammation is a major cause of pain. Blood tests have demonstrated a decrease in inflammatory markers after Cryo T-Shock. Cold can raise the pain threshold and quiet nerve endings. Cold also stimulates endorphins, the feel-good hormone, which increases energy and produces a natural high.
The Therapy You’ve Been Looking For
Cryo T-Shock is a safe, pain-free, non-invasive therapy. This anti-aging treatment yields noticeable improvement almost immediately. Whether your goal is to turn back the clock, get the body you crave, or relieve pain, you owe it to yourself to schedule a session. We are thrilled to have Beth from Cryo Body Atlanta joining us by appointment only. To book a session with Beth, go to Link to add and once you’ve chosen your package, make sure you choose North Atlanta Hair Restoration as the location of service. We can’t wait for your to experience it for yourself!